Be Our Guest
What is the Ronald McDonald House?
It is a home away from home; a place for families to stay when their children are being treated at area hospitals.
The Ronald McDonald House is a place to sleep, prepare meals, do your laundry, read, relax, play and watch TV.
- Families with a child age 21 or younger being treated in an area hospital.
- Families must be referred to the House by a hospital social worker, case manager or nurse before checking in.
- Families must live outside of Polk County.
- Room fee is $10 per night
- $20 refundable deposit required when checking in
- Families staying here for an extended period of time can make payment arrangements
Please contact your nurse or social worker to make arrangements.
Ronald McDonald House Staff