RMHC & Keurig Dr. Pepper Announce McCafé At Home Partnership
May 10, 2022
Through an integrated partnership throughout 2022, KDP will donate over $400,000 in the first year of the partnership, in addition to supplying Keurig Brewers with McCafé At Home K-Cup coffee pods to every Ronald McDonald House in the U.S.
- To launch the partnership and drive support for RMHC, McCafé At Home is releasing a limited-edition “More Than Just a Cup” mug, featuring four different designs by RMHC kids, with 100% of the purchase being donated back to RMHC.
- The mug will be available for purchase for $1,800 beginning May 10, 2022, for one month only. The price point of this exclusive mug represents the average length of stay for a family at a Ronald McDonald House (18 days) with the average cost per night of $100.
- As an added incentive for at-home coffee drinkers, each purchase will include a digital coupon code that will restock McCafé At Home coffee free for one year. The brand will also match one year’s supply to Ronald McDonald House programs.
- Looking for a way to support RMHC families from the comfort of home? This month, all purchases of McCafé At Home coffee benefits U.S. RMHC Chapters!
- Keurig® Green Mountain will donate 100% of the purchase price, plus applicable sales tax, for each sale of McCafé® At Home’s “More Than Just a Cup” Limited-Edition Mug from May 9– May 31, 2022. Maximum donation of $72,000. Limited quantities available. Purchase is not tax-deductible.
For each pack of McCafe K-Cup Pods sold from 5/9-5/31/22, Keurig Green Mountain will donate $0.10 per pack to Ronald McDonald House Charities. Maximum of $10,000.
SHOP, SUPPORT & LEARN MORE