Meet Our Staff!
The Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Iowa has a total of 17 full-time and part-time staff members who dedicate their time to ensure our families the best experience at both Houses.
Evening House Services Associate
Monday-Friday 4:00pm-10:15 pm
View Complete Job Description: House Services Associate .docx
Overview of Duties
- First line responsibility for cleanliness and maintenance for House furnishing in guest rooms and public spaces; interior and exterior
- Operate Family Services office: manage guest stay module in Salesforce, complete new family registrations, and guest compliance
- Assist with the provision and availability of meals and to-go meals
- In conjunction with the Volunteer Program Manager, train volunteers on House and Charities mission, purpose and scope, and effectively utilize House volunteers
- Acceptance, documentation and storage of donations
- Time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Self-directed and able to successfully complete projects assigned with a minimum of supervision.
- Requires effective oral and written communication skills.
- Professionalism and respect of boundaries and appropriate interaction with others.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to relate to people of diverse backgrounds.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision making skills with the ability to work in a flexible, team oriented environment.
- Must have valid divers license
- Must demonstrate good judgment and good decision-making ability under pressure
Please submit resume & application to email@example.com